A Lot Of Work!!

So, I was working on a project a few years ago. (Men, time goes by...) It is a fan game, about an anime called Saint Seiya or most known as Knight of Zodiac.

I was working on RPG Maker VX Ace, got a lot of scripts ready to use, but so many incompatibilites whit eachother.



So, as much as I was advanced, I got trapped on charset design. I was using defaults charset to make every single character of my game, and improving on my parallax skills.

But, time passed, and life stuff happend. So, the game fell into a big hiatus.

Well, sudenly I've got RPG Maker MV. I wasn't sure of getting it, since I was really close to start developing the game itself, but then I saw all of the pluggins improvement that this new update brought. So I said to myself: "screw it"

And I've Started all over again xD

This time, no more defaults charset. I'm trying to draw every single character myself.

It was hard, never before I've made animations, but, thanks to a lot of test and failure, I've achieve a nice and smoth original charset.

Ok, not so original xD But, diferent from the usual.

Also, i've decided to go full parallax mapping. I'm still using default tileset for textures, since its a big world to fill in, but I'm confident on the final result. (if that is how you say so)

Ok, before continuing, my english grammar is awfull. Yeah. My native languaje is Spanish, so now Goolge Translate is helping me out to make this post xD (and futures too)

Anyway. From here and when something new happens, I'll be posting here some sort of developer's log.

Nothing fancy. Just to make whoever read this xD know about progress on this game.

My intention is to finish, someday, somehow, this first game, and if it has a good reception, work on a new project whit an original story.

Hope I can get trough all this first xD

Thanks for Reading!!

Saludos!! (or Greetings xD)

Comentarios